It’s time for a new Weekly Wishes post! This is how I did on last week’s goals:
- √ Keep up the daily blogging — half check. Had a hard time finding alone time, but I did get tons of ideas for future posts and I did post four times and kept up with my Bloglovin’ feed, so I’m satisfied.
- √ Make a
bigdent in my product photography to-do list — check. I’m nowhere near done, but I got started and I feel a lot better about my ability to get through my open orders in a timely fashion — and my abilities as a product photographer as well.
- Work exercise into routine tasks — 95% fail. Will keep trying.
- √ Go to sleep before 2 AM — check. Actually, I never did go to sleep before 2 AM (except last night, total coincidence) but I feel like my sleep schedule’s improved considerably. Then again, things were so out of hand that going to bed at anything resembling bedtime would have been an improvement, so take that with a grain of salt. The point is I feel like I succeeded.
- Open my graphic design shop on Etsy — fail. But I’ll get to it this month. Maybe even this week.
This week’s goals:
- Get modeling. For product photography and outfit posts. I have things to shoot and I’d like to get photographs of at least four of my 30×30 challenge outfits this week. I’m going to toss vlogging under this umbrella too.
- Get organized. Get my new blog planner ready through September, start my bookkeeping notepad, start e-mailing Indiegogo contributors for info on what they want (print, fabric, size). Sort out my jewelry shelf and the shelf above my bed; maybe my wardrobe as well (oh, that’s daunting) and my desk drawers (a little, again). Recycle the box my MacBook Air came in (not the MBA box, but the box that box was in) and the papers I’ve been tossing inside.
Short and sweet. Helps that I got my monthly goals written out as well.
Have goals for the week? Link up on Melyssa’s blog!