New week, new weekly wishes! This week is the week my sister starts school, so I’m hoping I can finally get into a groove with work and blogging and all the rest. Here’s how I did on last week’s goals:
- √ Stay calm and don’t try to force work or a schedule. Well, I didn’t stay super calm – I felt pretty guilty about things some of the time – but I didn’t force myself to work… which is probably a bad thing, but still means I accomplished this. Bittersweet victory!
- Post about it. Nope, not yet.
- Model things. Nope, not yet.
- Heed the to-do list. Eh. 20% check? I did… something. I’m sure I did something from my list. I checked a few things off today so obviously I did something on my list. I just didn’t use it like I wanted to.
- √ List 10-12 new things on Etsy. I listed two new phone cases! And made two other prototypes that still need to go up. It’s a start, yeah? I renewed a few as well. Sweet, sweet pretties:
Is it bad that I wish I had a smartphone so I could use one of my own cases? These things are gorg.
This week, I’m tackling a single, simple goal, and breaking it down into manageable, bite-size pieces.
- Sort stuff out.
- Reply to all messages I haven’t replied to.
- Contact Indiegogo contributors and take note of their choice of item, print and size of fabric needed.
- Model the few things I need to model, edit those pictures, and send them out.
- Start daily to-do lists including simple tasks like ‘get out of bed’ and ‘read Bloglovin feed.’
- Write down the graphic design work I need to do (custom orders and photo calendars for 2014).
- Figure out my graphic design shop policies, fill them out, and figure out what I want to offer as well as pricing.
- Sort out my blog schedule.
- Figure out what 4×6 prints I need for cards and otherwise and place an order with my photo lab. (Hence this week’s Weekly Wishes graphic photo.)
- Recycle the goddamn box the MacBook Air came in and all the papers in it.
I could go on, but let’s stop there.
As always, I’m linking up with Melyssa and I encourage you to do the same!