- 18 Fonts I’m Loving (A Through F) [Graphic Design]
- Moments of Appreciation + Video Diary [Personal]
- Let’s Talk About Money And Moving (Again) (Travel Tuesday… On Friday) [Personal]
- Candles and Cats [Personal/Photography]
- Friday Loves: Braving the Cold [Fashion/Etsy Finds]
- Logo Design: Romeo’s Factory [Graphic Design]
- Anxiety Diaries: Meds, Meds, Meds [Personal/Mental Health]
WHAT I DID LAST WEEK
I said I’d only report on what I did accomplish, so here’s that list:
- SELF-CARE: I rocked my goal of stretching while waiting for my coffee and other hot drinks to heat up on the stove/in the microwave, yay! I also picked up the habit of straddle stretching while blowdrying my hair. As for my sleep schedule, it… still sucks, but I did try. I went to bed early several days and pulled a proper all nighter once instead of going to sleep after sunrise. I talked about this in my anxiety diaries post above. It’s trickier than it may seem at first glance.
- SUNDRY: Painted my nails, blogged every day and managed to schedule an additional three posts, which means I did meet my goal of writing ten blog posts, huh! I conquered my Bloglovin’ feed and reorganized my Downloads folder… twice. I didn’t have any wine but I didn’t forget it was there.
- DESIGN & PHOTOGRAPHY: Finalized my first logo, created a look book page, shot and edited photos for That Girl Knitz (I’ll post those here at some point because I love them), made shop banners for The North Way Studio and Belle Atelier Jewelry, designed my page for the Oh My Handmade Community Calendar (now available for pre-sale!), made up a 2×7 calendar template, and did some research/brainstorming for a couple of other projects. I also made up a couple of little things for bloggers.
- Take time. Be conscious of it and set it aside: block stretches of time to focus on specific things from my to-do list. Also, take time to work on the back end of my business: my portfolio, my shops, my networking, my to-do listing itself. I have a lot of time and I manage it very, very poorly. I think it’s time (no pun intended) to work on that.
That’s it. I’m keeping it at that, and next week I’ll make a similar list of what I got done and how I did with the time management. Advice is always welcome, both here and on the anxiety diaries post about my sleep schedule and motivation issues!
Got goals for the week? Link up with Melyssa!