This week, I’m posting my handmade finds a little early and renaming them, well, Handmade Finds, so I’m not restricted to posting them on Friday. Turns out there’s a lot of photography link-ups on Friday, did y’all know? and I’m co-hosting one of them this week! So without further ado, here’s a board inspired by sheer nostalgia.
1. Crochet Afghan by salutationscrochet
2. “The Magic Door” Paris Illustration on Canvas by tubidu
3. Honey Jar by lofficina
4. Wooden Decoupage Box by MyHouseofDreams
5. Aqua Gift Wrap by flowerseedpaper
6. Rustic Notebook by buntmal
I hope you like these, and if you like me (or my work!), head on over to Angie’s blog today! I am giving away a $75 gift certificate to my graphic design shop on My So-Called Chaos today. With $75 to my shop, you could get a custom blog header or a media kit design, to mention just two options! It’s open worldwide, you’ve got plenty of ways to enter (like following this here blog!) and it’s open until January 6. Don’t miss out!