(That’s a nice bra, right? Right. That’s what I wore to shoot the scarf that I made, minus the striped sweater. I wore that to keep warm when I wasn’t shooting something that clashed with it.)
You guys, it actually feels like Monday? Not a super early-rising, lovely-morning type of Monday, but Monday all the same, which is a welcome change from the past two weeks.
I went with an off-the-top-of-my-head list for last week’s Weekly Wishes. From that list, I: kept better track of my clothes and laundry; went to bed earlier from Friday to Sunday; modeled and shot the scarf I made; took pictures of my vision board; cut the fuck out of my Spoonflower shipment (okay, only cut half the fuck out of it; I have a bit to go); did not wallow!; took some time every day to catch up on reading blogs and emails; and did some stuff and also things I’m sure. Designed a logo and 10+ labels for one. Still have a few to go! And I changed my sidebar pic and I added a signature to my posts. It looks nice, right?
I also put a product review request out into the universe and the universe answered, which means you’re going to get an account of my mom’s attempt to quit smoking via e-cigs at some point next month.
So not terrible, but could have been better, but not terrible! Go team me, let’s keep cheering me on.
Weekly Wishes [Link-up]
- Plan out outfits for the whole week so I don’t suddenly find myself having to put on something that doesn’t feel clean or that doesn’t feel comfortable, which leads to this whole obsessive compulsive breakdown type of thing that I don’t want to have to deal with, thank you very much
- Mail out the scarf. Already got packaging supplies, yay! And colored pens, just for funsies
- Assess the fabric I have, the items I have to make, any materials I still need to complete them, the packaging supplies I need to mail them, what’s left over, and what’s left to order fabric for/sort out with campaign contributors
- Write at least 10 of the three million blog post ideas I have — anyone want to help me choose?
- Try that printing place across the road from the stationery store
- Stay on top of replying to people and catch up with older messages
- More stuff and more things!
So that’s where I am right now. Thoughts? Advice? What are your goals for the week? Let me know!