I’ve been selling on Etsy for some time now — two years this month with my photography shop, a little over a year with the branding and design one. Before I started this blog, I was really active in the Etsy community, the teams and forums. That fell by the wayside over time for various reasons, but that time getting to know the site and the amazing creative people that sell on it instilled in me a love for carefully, lovingly handcrafted quality, and a desire to support fellow small business owners who are doing their best to live off what they love.
With that in mind, I’ve decided to bring back an old feature on this blog, Friday Loves – which later turned into Pretty Things, and which is now going to be called Etsy Picks, except for the times I include things from other platforms. I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. The subcategory will still be Pretty Things, because it’s a good umbrella term for all of it.
1. Hand Knit Beanie from Plexida / 2. Lace Ceramic Plate from Ceraminic
3. “Melody” Shirt (Magenta) from jekyllundkleid / 4. Statement Twig Necklace from BijuBrill
5. Abstract Floral Painting from lanasfineart / 6. Zipper Pouch from TheBlueRabbitHouse
7. Green Rose Gold Earrings from PoleStar / 8. Felted Acorn & Mouse from TheYarnKitchen
9. Ceramic Pottery Cups from juliapaulpottery