In one of my many contradictions, I hate the summer heat, I refuse to go out in it, it kills my brain cells, but I bloody love wearing summer clothes. They’re so light and comfy and sundresses exist and I love to show off my legs, even though they’re not particularly special, and it’s all just so easy and wonderful.
So today, I put together a little capsule wardrobe for summer. I loved doing the winter capsule wardrobe with Avenue 32 and I thought it was about time to do another full-on imaginary shop, this time on Esprit. It’s only missing a little white, but we’re all set if we add on my Very spring refresh wishlist.
Summer Capsule Wardrobe
01. Pale Blue Flowing Printed Jersey Top / 02. White Print Tee / 03. Striped T-shirt
04. Blue T-shirt with Turn-up Sleeves / 05. Short Sleeve Cardigan / 06. Green T-shirt With Burnt-out Motif
07. Retro Style Jersey Dress / 08. Pink Stretchy Capri Jeans / 09. Stretch Print Jacquard Sheath Dress
10. Non-stretch Denim Shorts / 11. Stretchy Denim Capri Pants / 12. Washed Stretch Jeans
13. Foldover Shoulder Bag / 14. Ballerinas with Woven Embossing / 15. Leather Bag
16. Leather Sandal with Wrap-Around Ties / 17. Textured Fabric Ballerina / 18. Cotton Fabric Trainers