Because sometimes a girl gets bored and wants to try out her SkimLinks plugin. (If it works, that means I may earn a tiny commission from anything you purchase using my links. If it doesn’t work, it means you get to ogle some pretty coats you may or may not be able to afford either. You’re welcome.)
1. T. Tahari ‘Izzy’ Belted Tweed Coat in Mink from Nordstrom ($219.9)
2. DKNY Knit Collar Babydoll Coat in Charcoal from Nordstrom ($139.9)
3. DKNY Belted Plaid Tweed Coat in Grey from Nordstrom ($198)
4. Glad Student Coat in Grey from Modcloth ($67.99)
5. Houndstooth Coat from Modcloth ($99.99)
6. Winterberry Tart Coat from Modcloth ($149.99)
7. Tory Burch Keegan Long Tweed Jacket from Cusp ($495)
8. Navy Leather Jacket from Miss Selfridge (€215)
9. Dorothy Leather Moto Jacket in Jade from Neiman Marcus ($518)
In other words — uh, in actual words — I’m on a green and gray kick, with red popping in here and there because red is always welcome. There is no doubt about that. Now, will I ever actually get a new winter coat? That’s another story. I’m still wearing t-shirts here, so I have a little time to go before I remember how much I hate the two coats I own.
Are you getting a new coat this year? Are you gravitating toward any particular colors?