Today’s Blogtember prompt: Pass on some useful advice or information. I am pretty good at this. I excel at offering unsolicited advice, or at least thinking about it and then making a herculean effort not to butt in.
Fifty Things To Keep In Mind
Helpful Tips for Life, Art, And Blogging
1. Do it now. (Thank you, Gretchen Rubin.)
2. Originality lies not in concept but in execution. No two people will do the same thing the same way.
3. You are not the only one, there are plenty of people who share your “unpopular” opinion, and being a snowflake is pretty lonely anyway.
4. You’re allowed to cut toxic people out of your life. You’re allowed to cut toxic people out of your life. You’re allowed to cut toxic people out of your life.
5. There is no situation in which consent isn’t important.